Perpetual Real Estate School is taking assertive steps to assure that our facilities, staff, students and visitors remain focused on helping to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We realize that the effects of this pandemic are challenging, frustrating and concerning and that is why we are working as an education provider to dedicate attention to this matter.
Perpetual Real Estate School encourages all students participating in in-person facilitation to wear a face covering during class sessions, sit only in designated (socially distant) seating, utilize hand sanitizing stations often, and to wash hands frequently.
- I have currently or within the past fourteen (14) days not experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19, which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath, or any number of other symptoms. 2.
- I have not traveled in the past fourteen (14) days either internationally or to a community in the U.S. that has experienced or is experiencing sustained community spread of COVID-19. 3.
- I have not been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 nor have I been diagnosed with COVID-19 and not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities or the health care team responsible for my treatment.
Steps to Prevent Spread:
Although there has now been a vaccine introduced to combat the spread of COVID-19, PRESSC request in-person students to follow these guidelines:
- Staying home if you’re sick
- Covering coughs and sneezes in the inner-fold of your elbow
- Wearing a facemask in public settings
- Practicing social distancing (stay at least 6 feet from other people)
- Cleaning and disinfecting
The South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control offers testing and encourages the general public to get tested to decrease community spread. Prospective students are strongly encouraged to get tested 3-5 days prior to the start date of your class. If your test is positive, please inform the admission office immediately and reschedule your start date to a later course. Visit this GET TESTED website to learn more about locations near you where you can be tested for COVID-19.